We are committed to a close working relationship with our clients to assist in the supply and delivery of their corporate uniform and safety needs. Let us make it easy to manage and control your uniform.
Click here to access our frequently used documents and help guides.
We have a very strong reputation for keeping to our promises – integral to that is the quality of the products we promise to deliver…every time.
- Central to our brand maintenance is our Quality Control Procedure
- Only reputable sources of fabrics are used in production of our garments
- Fabric, raw material and finished products are tested to globally-acceptable test methods
- Certification available for all items of safety
- ISO9001 quality assurance
- 25 years of combined experience
- Quality control procedures are in place for all directly imported products
Regardless of your industry or safety requirements, we can advise you on the very best safety or clothing solutions to suit your needs. We know about safety and the legal legislation to help make sure you are compliant. Talk to us about any safety or corporate wear requirements and we’ll make sure that you have everything you need.
- We can complete a uniform requirement survey by department or job role
- Toolbox safety training courses available
- On-site hand and hearing protection surveys available, free of charge
- Specialist footwear fitting service available subject to status
- We are familiar with the safety and legal requirements and help you to be compliant
We can provide a simple selection chart personalised with your brand, making it easy for staff to select the appropriate uniform or footwear for their activity.
- Following a site survey and selection of the best range to meet your needs, we produce a dedicated chart which shows approved styles only for staff selection.
Buying corporate wear or safety equipment has never been so easy regardless of volume or complexity.
- All order forms available electronically or as hard copy
- All forms are tailored to suit specific job roles or departments
- All information such as size and colour are shown clearly
- Forms can be used for maintaining records of uniform issue with provision for the employee to sign that they accept the issue of uniform
We believe the best way to efficiently process a new uniform roll-out to your staff is to provide you with a sizing set for your agreed wardrobe of garments, for your employees to try on and select the right size for them.
- Perfect for large uniform roll out projects
- Samples of all sizes provided for staff to try on and to select their perfect fit
- Delivered and collected from any address in mainland UK
- Can include footwear to make sure there’s a perfect fit
- Guarantees quality of fit and comfort for wearers
- Prevents risk of time wasted on returns and size exchanges
We like to make doing business with Heathbrook as simple and easy as possible for you. We can provide data which keeps you up to date and in control.
- Detailed reports are provided for essential cost analysis
- Reports available down to uniform by wearer level
- Uniform trend and popularity is monitored
- Costs can be surgically cut as a result of accurate data being available
- Keep track of purchases by location, department, job role, wearer or cost centre
- Available online, or in PDF or CSV format