Discover why so many organisations depend on us to assist in the supply and delivery of their corporate uniform and safety needs.
...The Little Things
We have an exceptional reputation for keeping to our promises, and for the quality of the products we deliver.
- We are ISO9001 accredited and apply rigorous quality control procedures for all directly imported products
- Our garments are made using fabric supplied by verified manufacturers
- Fabric, raw material and finished products are tested to globally-acceptable test methods
- Certification available for all items of safety
Whatever your industry or safety requirements, our experts can advise you on clothing and equipment solutions that are fit for purpose, protect employees and keep you compliant with health and safety laws.
- We can complete a uniform requirement survey by department or job role
- Toolbox safety training courses available
- On-site hand and hearing protection surveys available, free of charge
- Specialist footwear fitting service available
We can provide a simple selection chart, personalised with your brand, that makes it easy for staff to select the appropriate uniform or footwear for their activity.
Following a site survey and selection of the best range to meet your needs, we’ll produce a dedicated chart which shows approved styles.
We believe the best way to efficiently process a new uniform roll-out to your staff is to provide samples in all sizes for your agreed wardrobe of garments, so employees can try on and select their perfect fit.
- Perfect for large uniform rollout projects
- Delivered and collected from any address in mainland UK
- Guarantees quality of fit and comfort for wearers and prevents returns and size exchanges
Buying corporate wear or safety equipment has never been so easy, regardless of volume or complexity.
- All order forms available electronically or as hard copy and tailored to suit specific job roles or departments
- All information, such as size and colour, are shown clearly
- Forms can be used for maintaining records of uniform issue with provision for the employee to sign that they accept the issue of uniform
Our detailed reports keep you up-to-date and fully in control. Available online or in PDF or CSV format, our reports deliver granular insights that make it possible to surgically cut costs and analyse uniform spend.
- Reports available down to uniform by wearer level
- Uniform trends and popularity is monitored
- Track purchases by location, department, job role, wearer or cost centre